IDK how impractical, onerous, or improbable, here are ten travel ideas that I think would have an epic level of awesome –
- Pitcairn Islands
- Hire a cabin on a cargo ship crossing the ocean and spend the whole trip reading books, exercising on deck, and writing.
- Jeep tour of northern Paraguay – especially Parque Nacional Defensores del Chaco
- Nova Scotia, Vinland, and Acadia National Park
- Shopping in Casablanca
- Bar hopping in Zanzibar
- Eco volunteerism in Madagascar
- Clipper cruise in the Caribbean
- Road trip around the perimeter of the Great Lakes
- Literary tourism – following in Steinbeck’s footsteps while reading Travels with Charley.
So, how about y’all? Who wants to go on one of these adventures with me? What crazy impractical, onerous, improbable travel idea would you add to the list? Which of mine would be the biggest hard pass for you?